What should I do if the card I used to fund my account with is closed, lost, stolen or expired ?

We will need evidence from your Bank confirming that your debit or credit card either has been closed, lost, stolen or expired and a Bank statement dated within the last 3 months displaying your name, address and account number for the account that you wish to nominate for your withdrawal. Please submit your withdrawal request on the Client Portal account and email your supporting evidence and Bank statement to